- make sure all users are running the same update within their software, especially when working with workshared files.
- We strongly recommend to have Revit running latest update, the latest update should be available under your Autodesk account.
- Audit project periodically and purge unnecessary data from model.
- Ensure users %TEMP% folder is emptied periodically.
- Keep warnings to a minimum by reviewing warnings - manage - warnings.
- Ensure users have at least 5Gbs available of hard disk space.
Refer to this article below: